Saturday, November 24th
Ramada Plaza Hotel – 300 Jarvis St. Toronto, ON
8 am to 4 pm
Join us for the inaugural Financially Savvy Seniors Summit!
This one day summit will bring more than 100 seniors together for a day of learning and awareness building on financial elder abuse.
What to expect:
- A space of support – many seniors have been impacted by fraud, identity theft, and outright theft
- Sharing Experiences – stories to scams and how they worked through them
- Advocacy and awareness groups sharing vital information about programs and services for the protection and support of seniors
- Informative and interactive sessions
- Sessions for Seniors led by Seniors
- Light breakfast and delicious hot lunch
Featured speakers include:
Elder Abuse Ontario
Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
All Seniors and Seniors Advocates are welcome.
Questions? Call 416-358-2882 or email@example.com.